George and Gloria

We made our first ever trip to Build-a-Bear tonight. :)  It involved a lot of screaming, clapping of hands, and excited jumping. :)

The kids each got gift cards from Grandma Andrews (affectionately known as "Gramma Berniss") for Christmas, so she went along to help build as well.  I don't think I can adequately express how much I love that woman.  The kids are truly so blessed to know her and have a relationship with her...and so am I.  It was just a great night! :)

Upon arrival, both kids chose penguins to build.  Very fitting since Grandma got Danika the movie "Happy Feet" for Christmas and we just went to the Newport Aquarium a week ago on vacation and got to see a ton of penguins.  Both kids are definitely in high-alert mode for penguins, so that was a great choice.  Danika built "Gloria" and John built "George."  Then we all went to Chick-fil-a for dinner. Always a highlight for the munchkins. :)  The kids were thrilled and so were we...it was made even better since we got to share it with Grandma.  Great night...great memories.  I hope they think of her when they see those penguins.  I know I will.

:)
ps- John is wearing the beloved Spiderman jammies with the "web-wings"...man he loves those!

Comments

Popular Posts