Belly Shot

Well...it has come to my attention that this poor child I am carrying is less than 9 weeks from its scheduled entry into the world and I have yet to take any profile shots of my growing belly. Bad mommy.

Take my word for it....I have been HUGE for a very long time. I'm sure it's due to the whole "second time around" scenario, but my belly popped MONTHS ago, and I have already exceeded the girth I had when I delivered Danika...and I have 2 months left to go. Yes...I know....it is going to be a long, hot summer. :) My ankles have been swelling for a while now...or should I say "ankle"? My right ankle stays pretty close to normal and only swells mildly....the left ankle on the other hand gets ENORMOUS. I look so attractive in capris and skirts, let me tell you. I was trying to find some cute black sandals that would work with dresses and capris...I finally gave up and bought a really well padded pair of sports flip-flops. They are my new best friends...I wear them everyday.

Anyway...for your viewing pleasure...here's a picture taken this weekend of my growing belly.


I had a doctor's appointment this past Wednesday...everything is measuring perfect, my blood pressure is great, my numbers are great, the baby is growing and kicking like a wild thing....so things are looking good.

August 5th...here we come!

Comments

  1. Love your Bierer belly, Andrea!!! Anxious to see that new little one. Love, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are still looking good! Hope it is not a hot summer! I love the comment from Barb! Made us laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts