So far, so good!
So we recently had another sonogram, and everything appears to be healthy so far. :) Here's one of the pictures...the baby is "face down" and wasn't very cooperative...but you can see the spine and the jaw and the little hand as he/she moved it up to put the thumb in his/her mouth. It is always so fun to hear the heartbeat and see the movement on the screen! :) Especially when things are still so small and you can't see or feel anything on the outside...just the lovely morning sickness and nausea. :) Thanks, kid!

Next sono will be at the end of March and we will find out then if it is a boy or girl. Doug's hoping for a boy, but either way, we are super excited. :) Poor Danika...she doesn't even know what's happening to her world. :)
We will keep you posted.

Next sono will be at the end of March and we will find out then if it is a boy or girl. Doug's hoping for a boy, but either way, we are super excited. :) Poor Danika...she doesn't even know what's happening to her world. :)
We will keep you posted.
001.jpg)
I love it! It amazes me how early you can get a sonogram and see a perfect little person in there. Although, it helps that I am a mommy and have looked at many of these too, but I can see him/her perfectly! I can't wait to hear if this little bean is a boy or girl!!
ReplyDeleteFun! Isn't God amazing at how the whole baby thing works! We will be praying for you!
ReplyDeleteI can not wait to meet this precious new niece or nephew. Or maybe it's both...I thought I saw two in there? Do you get tired of that joke???
ReplyDeleteI'm glad he/she is healthy, and that you're healthy (sorta) too. :)
LOVE YOU & MISS YOU ALL!
Hope you realize, that I have not said anything about twins. If this one is like Danika..surely one is enough. She's all energy. Can't wait to find out too...and meet this little tyke.
ReplyDelete