Sssssoooo sssssssplendid!
A few weeks ago we were at a friends house and they have a pet snake. They were kind enough to get the snake out and let the kids each take a turn petting/holding the snake. Danika was SO excited! She loved it! And once she got to pet it, I couldn't get her to stay out of the way to get pictures of the other kids...she kept wanting her turn again. :)

Notice how fascinated Danika is....and notice that Doug is not in any of these pictures. :)

Danika petting the snake.

Danika is actually petting the snake's head. She was so happy and excited that I had to keep a close eye on her so she didn't hurt it by squeezing it too hard.
Notice how fascinated Danika is....and notice that Doug is not in any of these pictures. :)
Danika petting the snake.
Danika is actually petting the snake's head. She was so happy and excited that I had to keep a close eye on her so she didn't hurt it by squeezing it too hard.
001.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment